You will agree that a glass of refreshing cold water is the most chilled drink of all the time, that makes you fresh and active. But the fact will remain that half of the world population is suffering from the lack of water intake, even without their know-how about it, that are causing serious health and wellness issues.
Here are the signs that will let you know that you are suffering from the lack of water intake and you have to consume more water. These symptoms will also let you know to check your level of dehydration in less than five seconds. If you have the symptoms mentioned below enhance your water intake to cure the symptoms associated with lack of water.
But take a stop-- Lets first see what happens if you the do not drink enough water for a significantly long period. Your bodies are 60- 80 % of water and if you do not drink it enough, it will disturb the overall body composition.
- Water is the major component of your blood, if you are not drinking enough water, it will increase your blood pressure and you may have the chances of heart attack and stroke.
- Drinking less water will increase your acidity levels and will cause gut issues, gout, kidney stones and you will be more prone to infections.
- Drinking less water will decrease the body metabolism states and will accelerate the ageing process.
Now, here are the symptoms that will tell you that you are not drinking enough water, these symptoms are also the indications that you have to immediately increase your water intake.
- Dry Mouth: You will feel that your mouth is dry and will also have the feelings of sticky nesting in your mouth area. Drinking the sugary drinks is the temporary solution to this issue. Instead of drinking a glass of pure drinking water will solve this issue in a more healthy way. Water keeps your mouth and throat lubricated.
- Dry Skin: This is the largest organ of your body and you are in need of adequate water intake to keep it moist and lubricated. Lack of proper drinking water will keep your skin dry as your skin will be unable to secrete the oils in absence of adequate amount of water within your body.
- You will be thirsty most of the time: As you have already dry mouth this will signal your brain for initiation of thirst impulse and hence you will feel thirsty.
- Drinking less water will lower the concentration of water within your eyes as well and you will have dry eyes and will feel sleepy.
- You will have Joint Pain: Your joints connective tissue and spinal cord are majorly composed of water and drinking less water will have negative health impacts on both the joints and spinal cord. The major sign is the pain that you will feel both in your joints and spinal cord.
- You will be unable to get proper muscle mass: Muscles are also majorly composed of water and taking the indeaute amount of water will lead to less muscle mass. It is advisable to drink water before, after and during workouts to keep your muscles healthy and avoid the muscles pain and inflammation.
- You will be sicker for the longer time: Water is the major source of flushing out the toxins our from your body. If you are not drinking enough water, your body will draw the water from your blood for its requirement and this will lead to a new set of health issues. As a result, you will feel sick and your sickness will not be relived in short time.
- You will be tired: Your body gets energy from the stored sources of energy within your body in the absence of oxygen. In case of improper intake of water your blood will get deficient in water and hence its oxygen concentration will be lowered, which will lead to less energy production by the body and you will feel tired for a longer time.
- You will feel more hungry: The lack of water within the body is commonly confused with the food, and hence in case of water shortage within your body you will be more prone to have a snack.
- You will have digestion issues: Water ensure the proper secretions of the digestive system and in case of lack of water, your digestive system will be unable to secrete properly the digestive juices and will suffer from digestive issues.
- Lack of water will cause the health issues mentioned above, this will impact the outer side of your body as well and you will be exposed to rapid ageing signs of your outer body.