Urinary Incontinence is the major issue of women around the globe. Let's see the major symptoms that women will observe while they have urinary incontinence.
Here are the major symptoms of Urinary incontinence in women.
- When you Cough or run, you lose a few drops of Urine.
- Women may feel a sudden and strong Urge for Urination before they have a full Urination.
- For the majority of women with these symptoms, they will avoid social gathering and will avoid participating in public functions.
- You may Urinate in sexual activity and will suffer from a lot of emotional distress.
- Women are twice prone to be suffered from the Urinary incontinence and this is due to the structure of there Urinary System.
- Pregnancy, Childbirth and menopause also make women more prone to Urinary Incontinence.
- Some of the cause will be of Neurological nature like Birth defects, Strokes, Multiple Sclerosis and Aging.
- Urinary Incontinence is although related to the age, however, it can affect women at any stage of life.
The urinary incontinence occurs due to the defects both in your Urinary muscles and Nerves. To further understand the process you as women should know your urinary system and process of Urination, which is as follows,
- During Urination the bladder muscles contact and this contraction pass the urine through Urethra, which opens outside your body.
- During the Urination, the strong Sphinctre that surrounds your Urethra becomes relax and allow the Urine to pass.
Incontinence in Urination will occur if the bladder muscle contacts suddenly and forces the urine outside your body. The second cause will be the weakness of the Sphincter muscles, that can not hold the urine pressure.
If the muscles of the bladder or the picture are damaged, then urine will pass with less pressure. If you are overweight, the extra weight pressure on your bladder will make this issue more worsen.