Although there that some home-based tricks you can opt to change your flabby thighs into tones one but the fact will remain that you cannot spot the fat loss.
To get the toned thighs you have to reduce the overall body fat and as an aid, you can opt for the for the following five workable tricks to do so,
- Train your legs two to three times per week on- consecutive days. The best option is to do one to two sets of eight to twelve repetitions per exercise. Among them choose two to four multiple joint exercises. You can do,
- setups of any variation.
These exercises work on the Glutes, Quadriceps and hamstrings muscles on your lower back. These exercises will work better if you hold dumbbells while having these exercises.
- To perform squats, stand with your hand and shoulder stand apart, binds at your hips and knees and lower on your knees then stands up.
- Go straight to the lunges, stand with your hand and hip-width apart and step forward with your one feet. Lower your body by bending the hip and go back up by to the starting position. Alternate your both legs to tone both thighs.
- To do the setups, use a bench and step up on it. Then lowers yourself on the same leg. Repeat the exercise for both legs to tone both the thighs.
- If you want to target thighs more then combine two to four single joint exercises along with the above-mentioned exercises. To have this, opt for leg extensions and leg curls. Leg Extension. it is performed while you are seated. You can do it by straightening and bend the knees. Leg Curls, you can do this by lying on your belly and performing upward and back moves. It will tone the back of your thighs.
- Perform cardiovascular exercise for 30 to 60 minutes three to five days a week. Cardio includes running, walking, swimming, jogging and all the activities ish which your heart beats at the faster rate. For getting more effective results in short time you have to perform the cardio on a daily basis. The intensity should be from mild to moderate for the desired result of cardio for fat loss.
- Choose any exercise activity that you enjoys the most but keep it challenging. Jogging will create more results than walking. the more you increase the intensity of the exercise, the more it will show the result.
- Incorporate high-intensity interval training in your exercise activity. This will show the fast result for your desired fat loss from thighs. Interval training means that you combine the lower to moderate activity with moderate to the high one. Like you walk for three to five minutes and then repeat the same duration of time of brisk jogging or running. In the same way, you can combine multiple activities of different intensity, alternatively, which show good results for fat loss.
Doing the above exercise regularly will help you to feel the results of thigh fat loss in 14 days.